2. What are cookies?
- Identifying what pages are being used to analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website;
- Monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not;
- Analysing how you use my website which helps me to troubleshoot any problems and monitor my own performance;
- Sending you promotional emails about new services, offers and other information based on your preferences; and
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
Please find information below about the individual cookies I use and the purposes for which I use them.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||More information|
|Strictly Necessary cookies||The strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of my website. They allow you to navigate my website and display the correct page for the device you are using. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.||https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/|
|Performance cookies||These cookies are used to track visits to my website and help me measure traffic sources to improve performance. They are also used to optimise my website based on how many visitors navigate through the website and identify any errors should they occur. All information collected is anonymised. If you disable these cookies the website should function correctly, but I will not know that you visited the website.||https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to my website. This enables me to personalise my content for you, greet you by your name and remember your preferences.||https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/|
|Targeting cookies||These cookies are set through my advertising partners and are used to help present you with relevant advertising. No personal information is collected, instead they rely on the cookies to identify your internet device and browser details. By disabling these cookies, you will not receive less advertising, but the advertising you receive will be less targeted to your preferences.||https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/|
Except for essential cookies, all other cookies will expire after 30 days.
5. Third Party Cookies
You can disable these cookies through your browser settings, not through my website.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Ninja Forms
Please note that I do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
6. Disabling Cookies
Cookies help me to provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
Note: strictly necessary cookies are always on when you visit my website.
You can block cookies at any time but please note that may mean you will be unable to access all or parts of my website, or that some of it might not work properly for you.
You can opt-out and remove cookies from your PC by using these guides:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/privacy-security-9459eef6-f8d8-4c6b-b3d5-d038e624da57
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- How long do you store cookies for?
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser, but Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
I may update this policy from time to time. If I make significant changes, I will let you know, but please do check this policy regularly to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.